Wednesday, January 21

It's Magically Delicious!

I know it has been Much too long since I posted last but I have just not be up to it. Needless to say I have several projects that I need to post here but I wanted to get this one up before I did anything else!
Thank you H!!! THANK YOU!!

I went to my mail box today and what did I find there but an envelope from a friend. She had included some neato things for me to use in my tatting.
I never figured out how to use the snowflakes yet but I will I promise, Now I have some other things to figure out how to incorporate them into my tatting!
Thanks H! You are a true Peach!!! There was one more closure a round with a bar that I did not get a clear shot of so it is not included here but I am So happy and thankful for Everything!
I also want to send out another thank you to S for everything she put in her box for me. I am going to do the Hearts desire pattern out of the HDT you sent me luv!
Here is what was in my envelope:

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! What fun! I can't wait to see what you do with your new treats!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Don't you love getting happy mail? I love the ladybugs!

Nancy G said...

I just spent the last hour viewing your blog! Your work is truly magnificent. Such talent. Thank you so much for sharing as you do.