Sunday, November 22

Chritmas ornaments part 2.

I really am loving working with christmas ornaments. They move along quickly and you have a lot of options you can try to get differet effects. I am probably going to pull the red on red and change that out for possibly white on red or a dark color to stand out against the red background. It looks different when you have it in your hand as opposed to getting pictures of it.























Here are a few more examples of the ornaments. I guess this is what happens when you have a lot of thread and nothing else to do right? heh.

10 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your ornaments are all fabulous! I want to visit and take a workshop with you!

Msquared said...

Diane, Thank you for your wonderful response. I would gladly do a workshop. I could probably do a web conference with you and discuss how I do them. I can also write up some simple instructions on how to get the effects I have done here as well. Again, thanks

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! Glad to see you're posting again!

Sally Kerson said...

Beautiful tatting, it is great to see you back.
I must blog the ones I have tatted soon or Christmas will be over!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I LOVE how you've mixed the colors here! Just lovely work!

meowy said...

There are all so beautiful! :) Especially how you have the beads right around the center

Nancy G said...

So nice to see you! It's been too long. Wonderful work, as always.

victats@gmail.com said...

Holly crap! That's alot of ornaments. You are a tatting machine. They are all beautiful.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful ornaments. I would like to try some in the next few months.

StringyDogs said...

They are all beautiful. I think the white-on-white is my favorite. I think I just like the under-stated look.

I am envious, man have you been working! And, with such good results!